Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall'n In Love with Fall


     Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back!! You know what that means....IT'S FALL!!! My favorite time of the year! At least one of them. I love all things fall. Hair color changes, warm cozy clothes, layers, hot cocoa assortments, BOOTS AND SCARVES (omg!), and the holidays of course. The list goes on and on! One thing I am not a fan of, is the cold that follows with its hibernating feel. Eat and sleep. I am trying to get serious with my eating and workouts now so that I'm ready when the warm weather comes back. I definitely recommend the same to anyone else that wants their beach bod come summer time, so I will be filling you on my experience and any encouraging ideas I have for you. Now, let's go over all the things I think you should love about fall. First things first, we'll cover the hair! Shocker! ;P

Here we go!!


-Peace Love & Beauty



Find me @ Texture 2 Salon
7745 South Meridian St
Indianapolis, IN 46217
(317) 300-8081


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment